Featured in Cycle Canada's September '83 issue, this CB1100 Special represents the best of components and top-drawer workmanship from the period. Starting out as a 1980 CB750, the machine received a total rework from Ontario Honda's Rick Andrews.
Detailed, hi-resolution pics this cool piece of history on my Flickr page.
This is a very nice piece that was ridden by the current owner for part of a season before being decommissioned for display in his collection.
- Balanced crank
- Mikuni smooth bores
- American Honda HRC cams (from Mike Spencer's bike)
- Interceptor rods and pistons
- Honda 900F oil cooler
- Morris Campy Replica Mags
- Andrews fork brace
- Brembo P108 front brake calipers
- Andrews caliper adapters
- Honda Goldwing Aspencade cross-drilled rotors
- PM rear brake caliper and mount
- Harris CBR1100R bodywork kit with aluminum fuel tank
- Andrews aluminum fairing mount
- Honda Euro Kit rear sets & bars
- S&W shocks
- CalFab swing arm
- Yoshimura exhaust
The machine is located in Whitby, Ontario, Canada (justy east of Toronto). We’re happy to assisting world-wide shipping. Our customers have used the following companies with very good results:
North American shipments:
Adam or Jacqui
TFX International Specialized Vehicle Transport
11 City View Drive
Etobicoke. ON M9W 5A5
Mackie Auto Transport
933 Bloor St. W.
Oshawa, ON, Canada L1J 5Y7
Paul Mackie (Ext 441)
Tony or Amanda
Inter-Par Logistics Inc.
3845 Nashua Drive
Mississauga, ON L4V 1R3
e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We're happy to answer any questions at email@example.com - or you can call me at 1.866.972.5683 / 1.613.521.9515